Rescue Diver eLearning, includes certifying credit.
60464-1 Rescue Diver eLearning
PADI Rescue Air Diver eLearning is a convenient way for student divers to complete the independent study portion of their Rescue Diver course from a laptop/desktop computer or mobile device. Languages include A, C, SC, E, DU, F, G, I, J, K, S.
The best experience is to study online, however, if students find themselves without internet for periods (such as when commuting or traveling) or have inconsistent, poor internet services, they can download content to study offline via the PADI Training app.
The PADI Training app is available for Apple® iOS devices and Android™ devices. It’s best if devices are no more than three generations old. Content can be downloaded in sections for download convenience with a total file size of approximately 495 MB.
PADI Rescue Diver eLearning provides the basic knowledge and safety concepts, required to Complete the two rescue scenarios, practicing responding to emergency situtations and applying rescue skills, and prepares divers to help prevent and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies – minor and major
PADI Rescue Diver eLearning includes all of the required study materials for the Rescue Diver course including:
- Content from the Rescue Diver Manual
- Rescue Diver Video
- All assessments (Knowledge Reviews, Exercise Questions, Exam, and eRecord)
- Accident Management Slate (PDF)
Additional complementary products include
- Accident Management Slate -plastic (79103)
- Emergency First Response Primary Care (CPR) and Secondary Care (First Aid) CrewPak (60224)
- EFR CPR mask with oxygen port in hardshell case (50080)