Advanced Open Water eLearning - includes certifying credit, languages include A, SC, C, DU, E, F, G, I, J, K, R, S
60463-1 Advanced Open Water Diver eLearning
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver eLearning is a convenient way for student divers to complete the independent study portion of their Advanced Open Water Diver course from a laptop/desktop computer or mobile device.
The best experience is to study online, however, if students find themselves without internet for periods (such as when commuting or traveling) or have inconsistent, poor internet services, they can download content to study offline via the PADI Training app.
The PADI Training app is available for Apple® iOS devices and Android™ devices. It’s best if devices are no more than three generations old. Content can be downloaded in small sections with a total content size of approximately 540 MB.
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver eLearning provides the basic knowledge and safety concepts required to make the two required dives (Deep and Underwater Navigation Adventure Dives), and up to 11 other popular Adventure Dives (Altitude, Boat, Digital Underwater Imaging, Drift, Dry Suit, Fish Identification, Night, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Search and Recovery, Underwater Naturalist, Wreck).
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver eLearning includes all of the required study materials for the Advanced Open Water Diver course including:
- Content from the Advanced Open Water Diver Manual in a dynamic, interactive environment
- Integrated Advanced Open Water Diver Video
- All assessments (Knowledge Reviews, Exercise Questions, and eRecord)
- Training Log Book
- PADI Multipurpose Data Carrier Slate (pdf)
- Theoretical Depth and Altitude Chart -metric and imperial (PDF)
- Basic Weighting Guidelines (PDF)
Order PADI eLearning Crew-Paks to get the best pricing on the nondigital required materials:
- With SSM, whistle, and Multipurpose Data Carrier slate – product no. 60332